Venice -Saint Lucia
The Venice train station or Saint Lucia train station is the terminus of the railway trunk of four tracks that reach the Mestre train station, from where it branches into several lines to Milan, Trieste , Trento , Udine, Adria .
USEFUL INFORMATION :
Venice train station has 23 tracks, from track 1-23 . ( The track 20 does not exist, it goes directly from platform 19 to platform 21 )
the tracks 17-23 are after the track 14 , and is accessed through the passages along the track 14
– ticket office , and automatic self service and are inside , at the begining of the track 12 \ 13.
–club freccia -intercity trains -at the begining of platform 13
–Italo house – at the begining of platform 14
– customer information near the ticket office ,
– The Blue Room – helper for people with disabilities – track 14
– newspaper stand at the begining of platform platform 1
-toilet – along the platform 1 , 1 euro / person .
– travel agencies, hotels and info – inside the hall
– luggage storage – platform 1 ( in the of the platform )
–police station – platform 14 (about half track)
– public phones – forward of the station on the left side looking towards the big canal .
– box mail – in front of the the station on the left side looking towards the big canal .
-all regional trains pass through the Mestre (train station)
– before leaving, the tickets must be validated in the ticket machines located at the beginning of each track ( green or yellow)
– bars and restaurants –
” station buffet ” pizza restaurant- at the begining of platform platform 14
– ” to track 1 ” Cafe Bar- along the track 1
-after the 23 -rd track , toward the bridge of the constitution there are another 2 bar
Spizzico -fast food
– Piazzale Roma place is car terminal and the city terminus of all the lines of transport.
Here you will also find the nearest car parks : The municipal garage , Garage San Marco, St. Andrea Park .http://www.veneziaunica.it/en/ecommerce/products/pack/parcheggio_piazzaleroma
The link between Piazzale Roma and the train station is made through the fourth bridge on the Grand Canal , designed by the Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava.
ATTENTION: After the 09 p.m. some trains (Portogruaro,Treviso) are replaced with busses .The PF seen on the display mean “punto di fermata” and is the bus station,situated on Piazzale Roma.
For information on timetables and prices please contact the appropriate sites of the State Railway Stations or Grandi Stazioni.
By http://dipoco.altervista.org/ -Cercodiamanti
If you search something to change your life. You must decide whether to take action or stay at the point where you are . All you have to do is to ask a simple question:
Explain to me the whole business?
It will be an honor for me to be your coach in this path if you’ll allow me.
(Mail: [email protected] .it)